Sunday, May 13, 2012

No Scanfest in May

I'm sorry to report that there will be no Scanfest in May. We normally meet the last Sunday of each month, unless holidays preclude it. Because the last Sunday of this month falls during Memorial Day weekend and many people will be gone or busy, I had planned to move it forward to Sunday, May 20th. However, my paternal grandmother passed away on May 5th and I will be out of town the weekend of May 20th for her memorial in Western Michigan.

We will resume Scanfest in June and will hold it on Sunday, June 24th from 11 AM to 2 PM, PDT.

Thank you for your understanding.

2 comments:

GrannyPam said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Have a safe trip to Michigan. It is beautiful this time of year.

Miriam Robbins said...

Thank you, Pam. I am looking forward to it.